To join the Northwestern Pennsylvania Chapter of the American College of Surgeons, you must first become a Member of the American College of Surgeons (ACS). For more information, please visit the American College of Surgeons website.
The ACS offers a wide array of membership opportunities for those involved in the surgical profession; your local Chapter will offer similar benefits, locally.
Local Chapter Benefits:
- Access to your local surgical community
- Opportunities to earn CME locally
- Network, Learn, and Present at the Regional Annual Meeting
- Local Legislative Advocacy
- Opportunities for leadership, beginning at the Chapter level
Your Chapter Member fee allows us to offer local CME opportunities and further develop our local network.
ACS Members: $100
ACS Retired Fellows: $0
ACS Fellows 66-70 years old: $50
Login to Chapter Membership
If you are a current ACS Member, please pay your dues directly using this link.
If you are not an ACS Member, but interested, please complete the form below.